Our jog-a-thon was Thursday. Everyone did a great job jogging! Please remember to bring in money for the pledges as soon as possible.
Our study of the Revolutionary War is coming along. We should be done with this unit before Spring Break (just two weeks away!). So far almost every student has finished at least one book about the Revolution and has contributed to our class discussions. We are starting to make lots of connections between the people and places of the Revolution.
We will be publishing our feature articles on Wednesday, March 17th. So far I am thoroughly impressed with the rough drafts I have read. I will hopefully be compiling the articles into a class magazine for display in the classroom. The amount of research and careful planning that has gone on in the classroom can only result in some great articles.
Progress Reports will be sent home on Monday, March 8. Please ask your student about them.