Hello all! I hope you found the four day weekend to be relaxing. Even though I enjoyed the extra sleep and time with Tom and my cats, I must say I'm eager to see everyone tomorrow morning!
This week we will be starting our (hopefully) daily poetry study. Each week we will examine a new poem, focusing on different aspects each day as well as creating our own poems. By the end of the school year we will have investigated dozens of poems. My hope is that each of you finds a connection to at least one of the poems from this year.
We will also be making stream tables this week in science. This should be a great experiment! I'm looking forward to seeing the small groups work together to uncover the patterns of floods, dams, and streams in our own models.
There's a lot more on our agenda for the week. Please remember your important papers and I will see you tomorrow morning. :)